2011年7月5日 星期二

Hostage


"Rid your craziness, and we have a life long deal," you said and looked serious ever. I felt your insistence, and made my decision to cut every possible loose attachment. I would do this for you, and only you.

It is an ultimate sacrifice to me, when I break intimacy with those women. I will no longer enjoy the flirt, and no longer look for simple lust. If that life long deal means a prison, then I'll be your immate. If you are to kidnap me, then I will be your hostage.

There will be many things that I can't change, but I do my best to comprimise. My freedom and life are trusted in your hand, and now, I want you to do the same.

Continue to mesmerize me with you caring soul. Keep your faith in me when I falter. Carry me when I crumble. Be honest when I am at fault. And love me, as you are now.

And I will say yes to you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言